Apply for a great opportunity to work with a leading communication systems installer and integrator in North Dallas. Our company is seeking a customer service representative to handle incoming phone calls and office appointments at our headquarters in Carrollton.
Enjoy a positive work culture, health insurance benefits and competitive pay, at $15 an hour.
MS Word/Excel/Outlook, typing skills, QuickBooks, Calendar management. Ability to use multi-line phone and QuickBooks is a PLUS! Consistent attendance and punctuality is essential
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Customer Service duties include:
1) Answer incoming calls and greet visitors
2) Maintain a friendly and upbeat tone of voice and attitude during calls
3) Determine customer needs by listening and asking appropriate questions
4) Generate work orders using QuickBooks
5) Communicate efficiently w/ service manager. Use Outlook Calendar to ensure all customer related issues are addressed and work orders are completed and closed
Administrative duties include:
1) Verifying customer data in QB (address, phone numbers, e-mail address, etc.)
2) Sorting and distributing mail daily
3) Virtual Filing (scanning and saving docs to file folders on office network)
4) Assist with Shipping/Receiving (UPS/FedEx, USPS)
5) Assist with company vehicle toll tags and vehicle registration
6) Order office supplies
7) Maintain kitchen area
Seeking Applications with Diverse Backgrounds:
- Casual and smoke-free office environment
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- The company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.