c2mtech is hiring motivated A/V technicians seeking an independent work environment, competitive pay and benefits. All technicians are supplied with a company vehicle, laptop, and necessary equipment.
As an A/V technician at c2mtech, you’ll be relied on as a subject matter expert. If you like to stay busy, be challenged in new installation environments and quickly adapt, then you’ll be a great fit on our team.
- Able to work and communicate professionally with others, both over the phone and face to face
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc…
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work Monday- Friday, Hours 7 am to 5 pm
- Experience installing commercial A/V in new construction to retrofitting existing buildings
- Familiar with proper cabling techniques to accomplish installs
- Ability to collaborate with a team of other experts in IT, cabling, and A/V as well as work independently
- Installation knowledge of audio video equipment, sound systems, projectors, digital signage and more
- Experience with Crestron, Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams or Peerless AV.
Enjoy a positive work culture, health insurance benefits and competitive pay based on experience.
This description is intended only as a summary of duties and responsibilities at this time. Other duties and responsibilities may be required that are not outlined in this description.
Who We Are
c2mtech is a leader in communication system installation and integration. Our clients include small businesses to hospitals, schools, professional services, technology startups, manufacturing companies, retail establishments and everything in between.
We partner with global brands and provide the latest in conference room technology, digital signage, video displays, wireless internet and sound masking.
We are a Texas owned and operated company headquartered in Carrollton. Our customers are throughout the Dallas Fort-Worth metroplex, Waco and Houston. Founded in 1994, we have grown over the years into a professional team of cabling technicians, phone installers and A/V technicians.
Seeking Applications with Diverse Backgrounds:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- The company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Send resumes to email@example.com