The backbone of c2mtech’s clients are Texas headquartered businesses. For decades, our company has made technology easy for entrepreneurs, law offices, tech startups, real estate offices and more.
Technology for the Modern Office
See Our Work: Briggs Freeman
See Our Work: Arup Cork in Dallas
Office Expansions, Migrations, Mergers & Acquisitions
Most clients in this industry are growth focused with office expansions and relocations common. Adding a new branch location in Austin or Houston? c2mtech has locations throughout the state and can integrate phone, conferencing and other systems together. Even for out of state expansions, our company installs and maintain voice and phone networks. Lower costs through cloud-based VoIP systems and enhance collaboration with remote workers and offices.
The commercial real estate market changes quickly in Texas, especially for tenants leasing office space in Dallas and Houston. If your business is ready to move to a better workspace, talk to c2mtech about technology relocation. We work with both building owners, tenants and general contractors for new construction. Share your timeline and current and future needs for voice and data communication.
Client Reference: Fischer Real Estate
Client Reference: Brandt Companies
• An energy consulting firm converted a historic Fort Worth building into an open-concept headquarters. C2mtech installed cabling and created a modern, functioning conference room in an old elevator.
• A commercial building owner partnered with c2mtech on riser management for better network security and to upsell tenants, earning a commission on referrals.
• A distribution company was building a brand-new warehouse in North Dallas. C2mtech was hired to connect fiber services and buildout office data and voice connections.
• With the purchase of an older corporate campus, an internet tech company needed c2mtech’s help in converting a workspace from the 90’s into an open-concept, modern office. Cubicles were disconnected and multiple conference rooms were created. The outdated, wired ethernet connections were replaced with high-speed WI-FI across multiple
• As a third-party consultant, c2mtech provided recommendations to a business deciding between an equipment upgrade, moving to the cloud or leasing phone systems. Each option was presented with detailed cost-benefit analysis to the executive team for review.