Phone headsets are critical components to call center, sales and support staff, yet often these inexpensive devices are ignored by businesses large and small.
Purchase Office Headsets for Employee and Customer Satisfaction
Replacing headsets with newer models is an inexpensive way to boost employee happiness. It is not only frustrating, but inefficient for customer service staff to struggle with outdated and uncomfortable headsets. Even more important to sales and executive teams, old headsets drop calls more frequently and make it difficult to hear conversations.
- Ask your sales and service staff if they are experiencing call quality issues. Run call metrics and compare to industry benchmarks for dropped calls and call length. Even better, walk around the office and see how many employees are wearing headsets.
- Another good rule of thumb is replace headsets every 5 years. Recent advances in bluetooth and wireless technology allow for better call quality and more integrations with deskphones, smartphones and computers. Like everything else in the office, headsets are getting smarter, lighter and offer better performance.
- Some businesses choose to replace headsets with phone systems. Bundling can often lead to larger discounts, although it can increase your total upfront cost. Depending on your situation, it can also be better to replace phones and headsets at different times. Choose a nice set and make it a corporate Christmas gift!
Invest in decent noise cancellation for several reasons. Sales staff can take a call in the office and walk to a car to continue the conversation with no interruption. If more of your workforce is mobile, remote, telecommutes or works from home, headsets provide reliable call quality whether in the office or at a coffee-shop. Noise cancellation can be useful in the office as well, especially if your office has a modern, open-concept layout. Headsets with noise cancellation can help employees focus and reduce water cooler distractions.
As a partner with major phone brands, c2mtech has an abundant selection of headset inventory throughout the year. All headsets are new model, comfortable, ergonomically designed and have HD microphones. A few of the most popular brands and models c2mtech offers include:
Buy Phone Headsets from a Local Texas Reseller
Perfect for the home office, corporate campus or large scale call center, c2mtech offers phone headsets with three superior advantages over buying them online:
- Volume discounts, on purchases of 10 or more headsets. Buy in bulk with c2mtech and save with wholesale, distributor level pricing
- Free headsets for select enterprise upgrades, phone system replacements and cloud migrations
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Free compatibility check with smartphone, computer and desktop devices
For more than 40 years, c2mtech has supplied offices in Texas with phone systems, accessories and components. We offer comprehensive installation and support including telecom infrastructure, connectivity hardware and software. There’s a reason businesses trust our expertise year after year, we make technology easy!